Automatic Form tracking (now even easier!)
In 2017, we introduced form tracking in order to automatically track your forms. In may cases it was necessary to configure manual form tracking. We rolled up our sleeves in order to figure out how to make the process easier. The short message is that you can now activate this in your account with the cflick of a switch. We are now introducing the following improvements:
- Enable/ disable in the UI : You can now enable auto form tracking per dataset from within the app.
- Track forms that use the <button> element to submit
- Added the option to choose to either the id or the name element for your form input fields
- Added option to track multiline form fields
For more details read our documentation on setting up automatic form tracking for your site
Other updates – You asked – We deliver
- We have added event properties in the event-stream visualisation. We now show UTM tags and the from field value from emails.
- We updated the Outlook add-in to track the sender or from value
- We updated the website tracking pixel to load a single version for all browsers (removing legacy browser support)
- Fixed a bug in Pipedrive integration, improving matching based on emails