Preparations for major updates
This month we took on some larger improvements that were not finished yet by the end of the month.
Here is what to expect in May and June.
- New filters called Display to easily segment on persons, companies or unidentified customers
- Improved Identification and linkedIn Matching
- Improved dutch Chamber of Commerce data & matching
- We added an option to write a comment when sharing a lead
- We also added separate address fields for the dutch chamber of commerce data
- You can now also pass additional parameters when implementing the email tracking pixel
- We fixed an issue to render company logo’s properly in the daily or weekly emails
- We also fixed an issue in where the wrong IP address was stored with the session data for email open tracking
- Improved language on some transactional emails