The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
Original AND Last UTM tags
Working with cross-channel marketing, whereby you have multiple entry points to your landing pages, it’s a good idea to keep track of which sources or campaigns are generating traffic and which are converting on your content.
We now measure and display both the original (first) and last UTM tag that we have captured, making it easier to attribute a lead or sale to the original or last engagement that we tracked.
Complete Lead Pixel Rewrite
A core part of our platform is of course the tracking pixel that captures the interactions and engagement of website visitors.
- can be loaded async
- ability to set custom user ID’s
- ability to lookup email or user ID’s to realise cross-browser unification of users
- ability to track cross domains
- and multiple features we will be releasing in the near future
Cross device tracking
In short If the lb_uid parameter is set in a landing url, we are updating cookie to use its value as user_id.
For more details read more about our cross device tracking solution
Improvements & fixes
- Added a date-range selector in mobile view
- Replaced Intercom chat with Helpscout beacon
- Invite user email is now sent with LeadBoxer’s ‘from’ name & email address
- increased consistency in companyName parameter
- When selecting PDF in notification settings, hide the B2b/B2C selector
- In downloaded CSV’s we renamed company as companyName (also merge based on value present in both fields)
- We now hide B2B/B2C selection when PDF or HTML is selected
- We now hide original_channel in lead properties
- Dutch KvK matching improvements
Updates & Improvements
- Updated Improved channel identification logic
- Added condition to show only “channel” when original_channel = last_channel
- Smartlist dialog enhancements:
- Do not ask smartlist name in case of update
- Rename send test smartlist message and show it as blue button
- Updated smartlist message body for expired accounts/ users
- Updated footer message with instruction to update smartlist notification preferences using ui
- Implement additional co-branding features
Channel property grouping
We now categorise each new lead and customer into channel groupings, meaning you can see how see how each lead or customer originally arrived or was referred to your site (Original Channel), and in their last session/visit (last Channel).
Channel groups are defined with the following rules:
- Organic: referrer contains google|yahoo|bing|etc
- Social: referrer contains twitter|facebook|linkedin|etc
- Referral: referrer exists and not equal to ‘organic’ or ‘social’
- Email: utm_medium = ’email’
- Paid: utm_medium matches regex ^(cpc|ppc|paidsearch)$
- Direct: utm_source = ‘direct’ or utm_medium = unknown
- Other: everything else
In our next Sprint we will add these to the filter options so you can create segments/filters based on channel.
Send test email notifications
One functionality our customers asked for was the ability to test the emails that will be sent out automatically on a daily or weekly basis. This can now be accomplished from the smartlist / segment edit window.
- We have configured the Daily / Weekly notifications to continue as per usual after a trial has expired, however the data is limited to 3 results.
- Added another node to our script serving cloud, to improve response times on the US East Coast
- Mapped additional Form properties to specific LeadBoxer values
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.