HubSpot + LeadBoxer Integration
- Getting data in
- Getting data out
Integrate LeadBoxer with HubSpot
The LeadBoxer HubSpot integration is a so-called two-way-sync between the 2 platforms:
We (1) collect contact details from HubSpot, (2) add these to LeadBoxer and (3) push enriched data back into HubSpot.
In detail, we grab the HubSpot cookie ID, and use this to lookup the contacts in HubSpot. For known contacts only (ie not anonymous web visitors), we collect the contact details and add these to the leads in LeadBoxer, triggering our filmographic enrichment process. The enriched fields can then be pushed back to update the HubSpot contacts.
What are the main benefits?
- Improve your communications by improving your database of contacts allowing you to customise and better direct your messages
- Let LeadBoxer fill in the gaps from HubSpot Business Insights. Local and smaller organisations are notably often not associated
- Improve associated companies by enriching your contacts with domain-names (even if they have a public email address like gmail.com)
- Enable LeadBoxer to Identify known contacts to better filter or segment out various groups within your audience. Eg: Identify new business vs upsell opportunities from existing customers
- Create better performing (email) campaigns in HubSpot by using additional Firmographic data to create segments to deliver differentiating or customised messages
Included in all plans
This integration is available in all plans and packages. Detailed documentation is available in our help section.
Transport your data
Use this integration to get your data flowing into LeadBoxer, we will automatically capture and enrich all your leads and customers.
All integrations are designed to make setup as easy as possible. If you like, we can always help and set things up together.