The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
Lead or Customer data as PDF
This Month we added the option to receive your daily or weekly segmented leads or customers in a new file-format: PDF
These PDFs contain the full details of one person or company. By default we will send the top 10 leads or customers that are within your created segment and period.
Improved Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) Matching
We now match significantly more dutch companies to their entries in the dutch chamber of commerce.
Improved company enrichment matching
We now match both LinkedIn and Chamber of commerce data also on manually added companies. This works for both changing the company name in the User interface or for company data that is captured through forms and email tracking.
Lead pixel (tracking script) improvements
We are now geo load-balancing the serving of our tracing script from 4 locations worldwide, making sure we offer the fastest load-times possible.
New Native integration
We have developed a native integration with a Dutch Lead Management System called LEF, which is designed for the automotive industry.
Other fixes / updates
- New Lead-details email design, we have spend some time to make the shared and assigned leads look good in most mail clients.
- We fixed broken links on the Smart-list overview.
- Improved behaviour of filters and smart-list saving. Editing existing smart-list should now be less confusing.
Introducing the Display Filter
We’re happy to announce that today we have implemented the next step in our evolution from a lead generation solution towards what we call a Lead & Customer Data Platform. Read more about CDP’s here: Customer Data Platforms
As of now, we have introduced a new filter called Display. This filter allows you to easily segment (filter on or hide) Companies, Persons and Unidentified leads.
By default we now are no longer showing the Unidentified Visitors when you login. If you want to see the Unidentified, you need to enable this via the Display filter
Next steps / vision
As many of you know, most purchasing decisions in the B2B world are made by a decision making or Demand Unit.
Our vision is to enable our customers to get detailed insights into these units and provide ways to score, filter, and segment these units so that Sales and Marketing teams can get the insights needed to close these deals.
This is the first step towards this vision. Following steps include: a) Automatically group multiple persons to one company and b) Create an overall Company leadscore
All existing smartlists (segments) have been updated to reflect this new filter, please let us know if anything seems incorrect or illogical.
- We added the utm_term value in the lead details
- We included the option to ‘add comment’ when assigning a lead
Preparations for major updates
This month we took on some larger improvements that were not finished yet by the end of the month.
Here is what to expect in May and June.
- New filters called Display to easily segment on persons, companies or unidentified customers
- Improved Identification and linkedIn Matching
- Improved dutch Chamber of Commerce data & matching
- We added an option to write a comment when sharing a lead
- We also added separate address fields for the dutch chamber of commerce data
- You can now also pass additional parameters when implementing the email tracking pixel
- We fixed an issue to render company logo’s properly in the daily or weekly emails
- We also fixed an issue in where the wrong IP address was stored with the session data for email open tracking
- Improved language on some transactional emails
Gmail email tracking extension
We are proud to announce the LeadBoxer Chrome extension for Gmail. This new integration/ plugin can be used for free by all users of the LeadBoxer platform.
Mail Benefit: see who opens your emails, who clicks on which links, and view what pages they then browse on your site.
Email tracking pixel generator
To make email tracking for your email or newsletter campaigns easier, we created a pixel generator.
- Log into LeadBoxer as admin and go to the datasets overview.
- Click the configuration icon next to the dataset/website you want to track and select email tracking pixel
- Choose your mail/newsletter provider
- Enter a campaign name and the pixel is automatically generated.
See our full documentation on email tracking
Other fixes and updates
- Added visual indication that users can use ‘tab’ or ‘enter’ to add multiple entries in the text fields
- Fixed a bug where long Smartlist name was breaking the UI
- Added a new csv option to the download: choose from either b2c/ b2b view option
- Added name of dataset in daily /weekly email title
- Introduced limit of 3 leads for expired (trial) accounts
- Added logic to render names properly with if/else statements
- Introduced new setting to switch from ‘last activity date’ to use ‘first activity date’
- Added ‘eternal scrolling’ / ‘load more’ for clickstreams
- B2C HTML email now link to personal lead cards
- Add leadscore API calls to documentation
- We now use manually added Company data in the scoring formula
- Fixed and improved an issue that caused broken company images
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.