The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
G Suite App
Many of our customers are using the Gmail email tracking extension for Chrome to push prospect or customer email behaviour into LeadBoxer. We have learned however that some of our customers either are not allowed to install extensions or don’t use Chrome as their default browser.
Therefore we have introduced the LeadBoxer Email tracking for G Suite App which enables you to track emails in G Suite without the Chrome extension.
Add Email address to a Lead manually
You can now update any lead or customer in the detail view and add an email address manually. This is very useful if you can identify a specific lead / person on your site.
For instance, you were just on the phone with someone and asked them to have a look at a specific page. Once you see this person appear in LeadBoxer you can add their email address to fully identify this person and see all their interactions going forward. As an added bonus- this feature works retro-actively, meaning you will see all of this person’s past activity. We will also use the domain-name from the email address to enrich their company details.
- Mailchimp integration – we now process last 15 campaigns instead of fixed number of days
- Pipedrive integration – we now push updates daily, regardless of the settings of the segment notification settings
We are currently working on 2 main new features:
- Unifying organisation details into single fields so we can create filters and scoring based on the company details, rather than persons or IP addresses
- Organisational grouping. A new view in where we group the individual persons into unique companies.
At LeadBoxer, Pipedrive is our CRM of choice. Therefore, we’ve rebuilt the integration so that we can make even more efficient use of the combined technology.
The most important change we made is that we now push all behaviour into Pipedrive as activities, rather than simply adding notes. This is important because it will allow you to create tasks using the Pipedrive workflow automation feature.
So when you (re)activate the integration, we now create 3 new activity types:
- email open,
- email click
- website visit
And for each of the leads identified within LeadBoxer, we will automatically create these activities and link them to the relevant deal/ person and organisation.
Secondly, we now update the profile of a person with their last activity date/time AND their most recent Leadscore.
How do you like them apples?
See our integration here in the Pipedrive marketplace
- Mailchimp data is now synced two times per day, (4AM and 4PM CET)
- We fixed a bug that prevented passwords from being created/reset in Safari browser.
Many of our clients have learned that identification of leads and customers through the use of email tracking, and ability to see the complete buyer journey through both channels is a big insight. Therefore we are diverting developer power into tracking more emails.
During the coming weeks we will be releasing new integrations:
- Direct MailChimp integration
- G Suite plugin
- Office Add-in for Outlook
Direct MailChimp integration
This new integration will allow you to connect LeadBoxer with your data from your MailChimp account. We will automatically pull in all activity of your recipients going forward. Meaning that if any of your emails is being opened or any links are being clicked, we will add this behaviour to LeadBoxer, and merge this with any website behavior or digital touchpoints we track.
You might be thinking, Hey doesn’t LeadBoxer already offer this functionality? Well yes, but with this super easy-to-configure integration we can automate most of the work! All you need to do is add a parameter to the links to your site and we will do all the heavy lifting. Another significant benefit is that by using this kind of integration, we no longer need to pass personal information such as email address or name through the URL. This will all be done in the background.
Would you like to be the first to try this out, read the MailChimp Integration tutorial
G Suite plugin
We have many customers already using our Chrome Gmail Tracking plugin. However, many business are actually using G Suite and want to take advantages of these features. Within G Suite, IT admins have the ability to manage access and controls of apps from within the G Suite Marketplace—such as whitelisting app access for users, or installing an app for an entire domain.
This new release will be available only in the G Suite Marketplace and will be quite similar to the current functionality. Going forward, we will be adding more options and features regularly.
Office Add-in for Outlook
While our current Outlook email tracking plugin is a huge success, we get many request to support more versions of Outlook, like Outlook 365 Online and Outlook for Mac. Similar to the G Suite plugin, official office add-ins are much easier to install and have all the corporate functionality that you can expect from an official add-in.
This new release will be available only in the Microsoft ApSource Marketplace. The first release will be quite similar to the current functionality, after that we will be adding more options and features regularly.
Segments are the new Smartlists
We have renamed the smartlist functionally as Segments. When we introduced this feature, we wanted to highlight how smart the technology is, similar to iTunes dynamically generated playlists (Smart Playlists). Industry Standard, however, has dubbed this technology as Segments (as it’s a segment of your data). Conclusion: we realized segments is an easier concept to grasp (and explain).
Definition of a Segment: a saved sub-set of your data that automatically adds and removes leads and users based on pre-defined filters.
Segment Overview Update
- For Admins, the overview now shows all segments created and who owns or created it
- Shared Segments can no longer be deleted by other users, only by the owner/creator
- The format and the interval of the notification is now visible
- Form tracking; we now also track forms that use the name element rather than the ID element
- We fixed a bug on the payments page where some people were not able to subscribe
Automatic Form tracking (now even easier!)
In 2017, we introduced form tracking in order to automatically track your forms. In may cases it was necessary to configure manual form tracking. We rolled up our sleeves in order to figure out how to make the process easier. The short message is that you can now activate this in your account with the cflick of a switch. We are now introducing the following improvements:
- Enable/ disable in the UI : You can now enable auto form tracking per dataset from within the app.
- Track forms that use the <button> element to submit
- Added the option to choose to either the id or the name element for your form input fields
- Added option to track multiline form fields
For more details read our documentation on setting up automatic form tracking for your site
Other updates – You asked – We deliver
- We have added event properties in the event-stream visualisation. We now show UTM tags and the from field value from emails.
- We updated the Outlook add-in to track the sender or from value
- We updated the website tracking pixel to load a single version for all browsers (removing legacy browser support)
- Fixed a bug in Pipedrive integration, improving matching based on emails
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.