The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
Gmail email tracking extension
We are proud to announce the LeadBoxer Chrome extension for Gmail. This new integration/ plugin can be used for free by all users of the LeadBoxer platform.
Mail Benefit: see who opens your emails, who clicks on which links, and view what pages they then browse on your site.
Email tracking pixel generator
To make email tracking for your email or newsletter campaigns easier, we created a pixel generator.
- Log into LeadBoxer as admin and go to the datasets overview.
- Click the configuration icon next to the dataset/website you want to track and select email tracking pixel
- Choose your mail/newsletter provider
- Enter a campaign name and the pixel is automatically generated.
See our full documentation on email tracking
Other fixes and updates
- Added visual indication that users can use ‘tab’ or ‘enter’ to add multiple entries in the text fields
- Fixed a bug where long Smartlist name was breaking the UI
- Added a new csv option to the download: choose from either b2c/ b2b view option
- Added name of dataset in daily /weekly email title
- Introduced limit of 3 leads for expired (trial) accounts
- Added logic to render names properly with if/else statements
- Introduced new setting to switch from ‘last activity date’ to use ‘first activity date’
- Added ‘eternal scrolling’ / ‘load more’ for clickstreams
- B2C HTML email now link to personal lead cards
- Add leadscore API calls to documentation
- We now use manually added Company data in the scoring formula
- Fixed and improved an issue that caused broken company images
Region & City added to Leadscore settings
You can now improve your lead scoring by adding individual scoring options for country, region and cities. Use the ‘tab’ or ‘enter’ keys to confirm your entries.
Email and newsletter tracking
We have added this major feature, more can be read about it here:
Zapier app launch
We are now officially part of the zapier family, read the announcement here
Introduced Person (B2C) based view for CSV downloads
We have added the option to receive notifications that are geared towards a B2C usage of LeadBoxer. Instead of company information these notifications focus on personal information.
Leadscore as filter
You can now add a leadscore threshold as a filter and apply save these as part of your smartlist
Website & Email behavior combined
Today we are excited to share a new development with you: we have added the option to track your email campaigns, newsletters, digital mailings and even individual emails you send out.
From now on you can track email behavior and include this data into the customer journey of your online users, leads, or customers. We see this functionality as a major step towards unifying profile information across devices and mediums.
The new feature consists 3 main components:
- Track email opens
- Track email clicks and
- Identify website leads & customers by email
Sounds cool, but what are the benefits?
Good question, actually there are quite a few. Here are the main benefits:
- Create a Single Customer View by combining email and website behavior in a single profile
- Implement Outbound email lead scoring to rank the recipients based on email and website behavior
- Increase company identifications, based on both IP address of the recipient and their email domain (TLD)
- Increase person identifications, based on email and contact data from email database
Track email opens
Email Tracking; seeing who opens the emails you send is very valuable information, and you can now include these events in the customer journey or clickstream of your online users. To accomplish this we offer a pixel specifically for email tracking.
To get started, see the documentation for Track email opens
Track clicks within emails
Similar to email open events, tracking who clicks on a link in the mailings or newsletters you send, and which link they clicked on, should be considered as very powerful indications of interest. However, most marketeers hardly look at this data, which is often forgotten as they focus on metrics such as open and click rates.
To Implement, see the documentation for Track email clicks
Identify website leads & customers by email
Tracking email clicks, provides an additional major benefit.
You can now use all the information you have available in your email database and automatically add this to lead profiles in LeadBoxer.
But wait, there’s more!: As we track leads and customers over longer periods of time, an identification through email can be retro-actively applied, meaning: Once clicked-through via email, leads or customers are identified for all past, present, and future behaviour.
To Implement, see the documentation to Identify website leads & customers by email
- Tracked events/pageviews that contain the parameter utm_medium=email will now register as email click in the clickstream
- LinkedIn target role setting now located on the settings page
- Timezone setting now located on the settings page
- We fixed a bug causing orphaned users to not show up in the users settings
- An Empty ‘hidden leads’ list now shows an empty list, instead of just all leads
- You can now also switch URL/title in the Leadcard
- We now hide the ‘save’ and ‘apply’ buttons for filters when there is no filter being used/set
- To reduce confusion, we no longer change Save to Edit when a Smartlist/Segment has been used
- We fixed a bug in Safari whereby zooming out would cause the filters to disappear
- We increased the number of characters you can use to name your smartlist/segment to 200
- Realised API speed improvements by upgrading underlying technology stack to latest versions
- Added queuing mechanism to ensure the recording of data continues even if the storage cluster goes down
- The LeadCard is now also available without API key for sharing to external parties
This month we have 2 main changes or improvements:
Add filter for custom properties
You can now set a filter on any custom property, meaning you can filter in or out your leads based on any custom property that was added to the user.
We migrated the sessions & events API to the new version and added documentation.
See the new API here: http://kibana.leadboxer.com:8080/
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.