The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
We added 2 new features, some small improvements and a few bug fixes since our last update.
Filter on Email address, First and Last name
We added new filter to the property filter section that allows you select only the users or leads that have an email address, a first name or a last name, by selecting if these field have any values.
Remember, LeadBoxer does not automatically gather personal information so you need to add this by using one or many of our enrichment options.
Learn more on enrichment here
Auto capture URL parameters
Automatically enrich based on URL parameters
This update relates to the lead pixel. We now auto capture lead values from these url parameters:
This means that if your visitors views a page with the following URL:
We will automatically add these values (email, first name, lastname, etc) to the specific lead.
The lb_id parameter is special. Use this to add your own ID to a visitor so that you can match the visitor to another source. For example a client ID from a online purchase, a custom build mailing tool or if you cannot use utm_ tags
You might not know, but we already captured utm_ tags, Learn more about UTM tags here
- In leadscore settings page, fixed Save/Reset button to bottom of the page
- We now convert all all lead tags to lower case to prevent duplicate tags
- We added a tooltip message for recipient user selection in smartlist save dialog
- The company and user icons and the leadscore graph are now rendered properly in Gmail while sharing leads
- Resolved issue for custom CSV fields in daily/weekly smartlist notification mail
We have updated LeadBoxer with following improvements:
- Updated the leadscore settings page so that now you can add multiple company sizes.
- Added auto-suggest for lead tags. It will remember your previous choices and provide them to you in a dropdown.
- Added the Option to choose the delimiter in download dialog. This makes it easy to open your downloads when your computer is set to an European language.
- Added Website and UK chamber of commerce data in lead details
- When custom data is available, we now automatically ‘open’ the lead properties
- Enhancement in Save Smartlist Dialog
- Logged in user will be selected by default
- When you save a smartlist, and none of the users are selected, we now show relevant error message in dialog
- Implemented a fall-back mechanism for Smartlist notifications: if a smartlist has no recipient, we send the notification to creator of the smartlist
New: We added region filters to the country & region section, allowing you to select whole regions like EMEA, Europe, AMER and APAC
Other Improvements & fixes
- When you use the LinkedIn social login, we will now show the pictures of the person
- When a ‘company’ value is provided by the customer, this will be show in place of the most likely company that LeadBoxer had identified.
- All images are now loaded over secure (https) connections, making the app fully secured.
- We changed the name of the CSV export when downloading, to include the name of the dataset.
- We removed the ‘lists’ icon from the top navigation as this functionality can now be done using tags and filters
- You can now export up to 2500 leads using the CSV download (up from 1000)
- We replaced phone column on the full leadboard with country
- The leadcard (when shared) has been redesigned to match the new look and feel
- We fixed a bug that prevented saving smartlists in some specific cases.
We added one new feature this release: the option to configure additional fields in you CSV download for both exporting as for the smartlist driven emails.
One big improvement: you can now filter out leads that have a specific Lead Tag using ‘is not’ and ‘does not contain’ options
- We improved the unhide leads feature by automating the decision to unhide whole company or single lead
- Seamless switching between version 1 and 2 of LeadBoxer
- Added session time as a value in the API
Main improvement: Select additional fields for download CSV
You can now select which columns you want to add to the export / download. Both in the manual download as in the daily/weekly smartlist email notification.
- We added the option to include an custom message for smartlist daily/weekly email
- The global search field in now included in the smartlist selection
- The CSV file name now includes the name of the dataset (instead of the dataset ID)
- Fixed a bug where smartest date selection did not go back further then 28 days
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.