The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
Segments are the new Smartlists
We have renamed the smartlist functionally as Segments. When we introduced this feature, we wanted to highlight how smart the technology is, similar to iTunes dynamically generated playlists (Smart Playlists). Industry Standard, however, has dubbed this technology as Segments (as it’s a segment of your data). Conclusion: we realized segments is an easier concept to grasp (and explain).
Definition of a Segment: a saved sub-set of your data that automatically adds and removes leads and users based on pre-defined filters.
Segment Overview Update
- For Admins, the overview now shows all segments created and who owns or created it
- Shared Segments can no longer be deleted by other users, only by the owner/creator
- The format and the interval of the notification is now visible
- Form tracking; we now also track forms that use the name element rather than the ID element
- We fixed a bug on the payments page where some people were not able to subscribe
Automatic Form tracking (now even easier!)
In 2017, we introduced form tracking in order to automatically track your forms. In may cases it was necessary to configure manual form tracking. We rolled up our sleeves in order to figure out how to make the process easier. The short message is that you can now activate this in your account with the cflick of a switch. We are now introducing the following improvements:
- Enable/ disable in the UI : You can now enable auto form tracking per dataset from within the app.
- Track forms that use the <button> element to submit
- Added the option to choose to either the id or the name element for your form input fields
- Added option to track multiline form fields
For more details read our documentation on setting up automatic form tracking for your site
Other updates – You asked – We deliver
- We have added event properties in the event-stream visualisation. We now show UTM tags and the from field value from emails.
- We updated the Outlook add-in to track the sender or from value
- We updated the website tracking pixel to load a single version for all browsers (removing legacy browser support)
- Fixed a bug in Pipedrive integration, improving matching based on emails
In this update we are happy to announce our first installable plugin for Outlook on your PC (windows)
This add-in allows you track all the individual emails that you send from your PC using Outlook.
For more details read more about it on our Outlook email tracking page
Direct Pipedrive Integration
In 2019 we are committed to release new and advanced direct integrations with multiple sales and marketing tools.
The first on our list was Pipedrive.
This integrations enables you to push web and email related activity to Pipedrive CRM to see how your leads are engaging with your company.
For more details read more about it on LeadBoxer and Pipedrive integrations page.
Original AND Last UTM tags
Working with cross-channel marketing, whereby you have multiple entry points to your landing pages, it’s a good idea to keep track of which sources or campaigns are generating traffic and which are converting on your content.
We now measure and display both the original (first) and last UTM tag that we have captured, making it easier to attribute a lead or sale to the original or last engagement that we tracked.
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.