The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
Many of our clients have learned that identification of leads and customers through the use of email tracking, and ability to see the complete buyer journey through both channels is a big insight. Therefore we are diverting developer power into tracking more emails.
During the coming weeks we will be releasing new integrations:
- Direct MailChimp integration
- G Suite plugin
- Office Add-in for Outlook
Direct MailChimp integration
This new integration will allow you to connect LeadBoxer with your data from your MailChimp account. We will automatically pull in all activity of your recipients going forward. Meaning that if any of your emails is being opened or any links are being clicked, we will add this behaviour to LeadBoxer, and merge this with any website behavior or digital touchpoints we track.
You might be thinking, Hey doesn’t LeadBoxer already offer this functionality? Well yes, but with this super easy-to-configure integration we can automate most of the work! All you need to do is add a parameter to the links to your site and we will do all the heavy lifting. Another significant benefit is that by using this kind of integration, we no longer need to pass personal information such as email address or name through the URL. This will all be done in the background.
Would you like to be the first to try this out, read the MailChimp Integration tutorial
G Suite plugin
We have many customers already using our Chrome Gmail Tracking plugin. However, many business are actually using G Suite and want to take advantages of these features. Within G Suite, IT admins have the ability to manage access and controls of apps from within the G Suite Marketplace—such as whitelisting app access for users, or installing an app for an entire domain.
This new release will be available only in the G Suite Marketplace and will be quite similar to the current functionality. Going forward, we will be adding more options and features regularly.
Office Add-in for Outlook
While our current Outlook email tracking plugin is a huge success, we get many request to support more versions of Outlook, like Outlook 365 Online and Outlook for Mac. Similar to the G Suite plugin, official office add-ins are much easier to install and have all the corporate functionality that you can expect from an official add-in.
This new release will be available only in the Microsoft ApSource Marketplace. The first release will be quite similar to the current functionality, after that we will be adding more options and features regularly.
Segments are the new Smartlists
We have renamed the smartlist functionally as Segments. When we introduced this feature, we wanted to highlight how smart the technology is, similar to iTunes dynamically generated playlists (Smart Playlists). Industry Standard, however, has dubbed this technology as Segments (as it’s a segment of your data). Conclusion: we realized segments is an easier concept to grasp (and explain).
Definition of a Segment: a saved sub-set of your data that automatically adds and removes leads and users based on pre-defined filters.
Segment Overview Update
- For Admins, the overview now shows all segments created and who owns or created it
- Shared Segments can no longer be deleted by other users, only by the owner/creator
- The format and the interval of the notification is now visible
- Form tracking; we now also track forms that use the name element rather than the ID element
- We fixed a bug on the payments page where some people were not able to subscribe
Automatic Form tracking (now even easier!)
In 2017, we introduced form tracking in order to automatically track your forms. In may cases it was necessary to configure manual form tracking. We rolled up our sleeves in order to figure out how to make the process easier. The short message is that you can now activate this in your account with the cflick of a switch. We are now introducing the following improvements:
- Enable/ disable in the UI : You can now enable auto form tracking per dataset from within the app.
- Track forms that use the <button> element to submit
- Added the option to choose to either the id or the name element for your form input fields
- Added option to track multiline form fields
For more details read our documentation on setting up automatic form tracking for your site
Other updates – You asked – We deliver
- We have added event properties in the event-stream visualisation. We now show UTM tags and the from field value from emails.
- We updated the Outlook add-in to track the sender or from value
- We updated the website tracking pixel to load a single version for all browsers (removing legacy browser support)
- Fixed a bug in Pipedrive integration, improving matching based on emails
In this update we are happy to announce our first installable plugin for Outlook on your PC (windows)
This add-in allows you track all the individual emails that you send from your PC using Outlook.
For more details read more about it on our Outlook email tracking page
Direct Pipedrive Integration
In 2019 we are committed to release new and advanced direct integrations with multiple sales and marketing tools.
The first on our list was Pipedrive.
This integrations enables you to push web and email related activity to Pipedrive CRM to see how your leads are engaging with your company.
For more details read more about it on LeadBoxer and Pipedrive integrations page.
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.