The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
Improved Account view download
The Account view download now includes Industry, size, LinkedIn Link, website and logo
Pipedrive: Marketing source for your deals
Find out which marketing campaigns led to closed deals!
Do we need to say more?
- We fixed an issue in the tracking script that prevented tracking iframes in some cases
- We now Ignore email opens that happen in rapid succession (within 1 minute)
- Pipedrive: we have changed the Leadscore field as a number field, so this can be used in rules/workflow.
Pipedrive email tracking for your team.
See all email behaviour right inside Pipedrive
See email behaviour from all emails that went out, not just from the ones you send yourself.
Use Pipedrive automation rules to create an automated workflow based on specific email behaviour.
New option: Mask IP-addresses for GDPR compliancy
IP Address Masking allows you to anonymize computer IP addresses by setting IPv4 IPs and IPv6 IPs to zeros. Depending on your requirements, you can now enable this feature per dataset. Note that anonymization is processed at storage level, meaning we will still use the IP address to identify the company, organisation, location and other (generic) profile data – but that the IP address is never written to disk.
This is useful if you do not want to mention LeadBoxer in your privacy statement. If that is the case, for EU GDPR compliance you need to anonymize IPs (unless capturing and storing IPs is absolutely necessary for purposes such as legal investigation, transaction fraud prevention, etc.).
Updated Account view
After the exciting debut of Account view 2 weeks ago, we have fixed some minor bugs and added additional data to the views.
Here are the main changes:
- Added download functionality to Account view
- We order the individual leads within an account a) first by identified leads, b) then by score
- We now use company logo for accounts, not avatars
- We now show the role Property in account view – lead list (see other update below)
- Added options to add/change Email, Name, and Role in the lead details modal view
- We fixed a bug that caused switching URL/title in the lead modal to stop working
- Improved layout of company details to improve screen real-estate
- Added organisation phone numbers
- Added hot-link to website address
- Minor UI improvements
Automatic prevention of duplication
We now automatically find and merge all duplicate persons in your data, using the email address as unique identifier.
Duplicate or instances where multiple persons with the same email were created occur when people use multiple browsers, devices, private or incognito windows, etc.
We now check daily for these, and automatically merge the user/session/events.
We will also update respective cookies when they return so that all devices will have the same cookie ID
New custom fields
You can now manually (or automatically) add values to 2 more properties to individual leads: Name and Role
These new fields can be found on individual lead cards/details but also in the accounts view lead list, see above screenshot.
Account view data now available in the API
We have made the API call that powers the account view available- which can now be accessed through our API documentation.
See the LeadBoxer API documentation
New Accounts view
With this update, we released a new major update for the LeadBoxer platform, with the introduction of a new ‘view’ called Accounts.
As you most likely know, in many organisations, important buying decisions are usually made by a group of people, aka the Decision Making Unit (DMU). A DMU consists of all the people in an organisation who are involved in the buying decision. The decision to purchase involves often the end-user, those with purchasing and financial expertise; those with technical expertise and of course the top-management.
This means your sales and marketing efforts need to focus on a group of people instead of one single lead.
Up until now, Leadboxer was primarily geared towards identifying the individuals, and was not particularly useful if you were required to focus on DMU’s or target accounts.
For that reason we are now introducing a new ‘view’ called Accounts.
In our new accounts view we are focused on delivering increased insights into 2 or more individuals or leads within the various DMU’s that you are targeting. We accomplish this by grouping individual leads from the same company and ranking them by their combined score.
Have a look for yourself, and find out if there are interesting accounts that have been identified.
Updated look & feel
As part of this update, we also had a look at our interface and rearranged and updated a couple of items.
Here are the main changes:
- The top bar has been optimised and items like Lead-score settings, Segments overview, and the traffic dashboards have been moved towards the dropdown menu in the top right.
- The website / dataset selector has been moved to the top right for easy site switching
- The data of individual leads has been regrouped and rearranged
G Suite App
Many of our customers are using the Gmail email tracking extension for Chrome to push prospect or customer email behaviour into LeadBoxer. We have learned however that some of our customers either are not allowed to install extensions or don’t use Chrome as their default browser.
Therefore we have introduced the LeadBoxer Email tracking for G Suite App which enables you to track emails in G Suite without the Chrome extension.
Add Email address to a Lead manually
You can now update any lead or customer in the detail view and add an email address manually. This is very useful if you can identify a specific lead / person on your site.
For instance, you were just on the phone with someone and asked them to have a look at a specific page. Once you see this person appear in LeadBoxer you can add their email address to fully identify this person and see all their interactions going forward. As an added bonus- this feature works retro-actively, meaning you will see all of this person’s past activity. We will also use the domain-name from the email address to enrich their company details.
- Mailchimp integration – we now process last 15 campaigns instead of fixed number of days
- Pipedrive integration – we now push updates daily, regardless of the settings of the segment notification settings
We are currently working on 2 main new features:
- Unifying organisation details into single fields so we can create filters and scoring based on the company details, rather than persons or IP addresses
- Organisational grouping. A new view in where we group the individual persons into unique companies.
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.