The most recent updates to the LeadBoxer product.
We’ve implemented many changes and improvements over the last few months. Highlights:
Company profile improvements
We cleaned up the Company Profile and added company address, phone, founded date, company type, status.
- Added the option to turn off automatic deal creation.
- Fixed a bug so that hidden leads are now no longer synced to Pipedrive
Mailchimp custom fields
We added the option to import any custom fields that you have specified within your Mailchimp audience lists.
This means that if you have any additional fields in your Mailchimp database, we can grab these fields and add these to the profile of the lead or customer.
Contact us if you would like to set this up
Google BigQuery integration
We can now automatically upload all your raw or filtered behavioural web & email data into Google Big Query tables.
This enables you to analyse and query your raw web analytics data in ways you would not be able to in Google Analytics or any other major web analytics platform.
Note: This integration requires a Premium plan.
Bonus: easy connect to Google Data Studio
Web Technology enrichment
We can now enrich leads and customer companies with their web technologies.
Meaning we will show all the technology and products used in their main website.
Note: This integration requires a Premium plan.
You can now add a Clearbit API key to enrich your leads from their person and company database.
Note, this is a paid service from Clearbit
We have added a new source for logo enrichment based on domain names. You will see more logos in the LeadBoxer application.
- Select today, yesterday, last 7 days and last 14 days in the Accounts view.
- We unified all company related fields into Organization* fields
- In the download spreadsheet, we cleaned the Company name field
Active Demand Integration
We have built a native integration with marketing automation platform Active Demand
You can use this integration to:
- Identify companies and individuals visiting your website
- Automatically add these to your Active Demand organisation list
- Enrich existing contacts from your database with firmographic information when they visit your site
- Enrich existing contacts with firmographic information when they open your emails
New email notifications for Accounts view
You can now select ‘account’ in your segment notifications view and you will receive our new and completely redesigned notification emails. Data is grouped per account (company name) and shows many more details.
Dutch Chamber of Commerce update (KvK)
- Implemented direct connection with Dutch Chamber-of-Commerce
- Data is now continuously updated
- Matched the Dutch Chamber-of-Commerce (kvk) industry codes to LinkedIn industries for better filtering
- Improved matching on domain name, existing trade name, etc
- We now sort datasets alphabetically on the dataset page and in the datasets dropdown menu
- When changing a segment from ‘leads’ to ‘accounts’ view, the format is now properly updated
- Increased the limit on accounts view download to 2500
- Fixed a bug where we were showing all columns when downloading
- Made the industry groups readable
- We now store all industries in English
- Removed URL’s for email open events (preventing confusion)
- Updated the segment overview page to show if the view is for Leads or for accounts
Improved Account view download
The Account view download now includes Industry, size, LinkedIn Link, website and logo
Pipedrive: Marketing source for your deals
- Find out which marketing campaigns led to closed deals!
Do we need to say more?
- We fixed an issue in the tracking script that prevented tracking iframes in some cases
- We now Ignore email opens that happen in rapid succession (within 1 minute)
- Pipedrive: we have changed the Leadscore field as a number field, so this can be used in rules/workflow.
Pipedrive email tracking for your team.
- See all email behaviour right inside Pipedrive
- See email behaviour from all emails that went out, not just from the ones you send yourself.
- Use Pipedrive automation rules to create an automated workflow based on specific email behaviour.
New option: Mask IP-addresses for GDPR compliancy
IP Address Masking allows you to anonymize computer IP addresses by setting IPv4 IPs and IPv6 IPs to zeros. Depending on your requirements, you can now enable this feature per dataset. Note that anonymization is processed at storage level, meaning we will still use the IP address to identify the company, organisation, location and other (generic) profile data – but that the IP address is never written to disk.
This is useful if you do not want to mention LeadBoxer in your privacy statement. If that is the case, for EU GDPR compliance you need to anonymize IPs (unless capturing and storing IPs is absolutely necessary for purposes such as legal investigation, transaction fraud prevention, etc.).
Updated Account view
After the exciting debut of Account view 2 weeks ago, we have fixed some minor bugs and added additional data to the views.
Here are the main changes:
- Added download functionality to Account view
- We order the individual leads within an account a) first by identified leads, b) then by score
- We now use company logo for accounts, not avatars
- We now show the role Property in account view – lead list (see other update below)
- Added options to add/change Email, Name, and Role in the lead details modal view
- We fixed a bug that caused switching URL/title in the lead modal to stop working
- Improved layout of company details to improve screen real-estate
- Added organisation phone numbers
- Added hot-link to website address
- Minor UI improvements
Automatic prevention of duplication
We now automatically find and merge all duplicate persons in your data, using the email address as unique identifier.
Duplicate or instances where multiple persons with the same email were created occur when people use multiple browsers, devices, private or incognito windows, etc.
We now check daily for these, and automatically merge the user/session/events.
We will also update respective cookies when they return so that all devices will have the same cookie ID
New custom fields
You can now manually (or automatically) add values to 2 more properties to individual leads: Name and Role
These new fields can be found on individual lead cards/details but also in the accounts view lead list, see above screenshot.
SIGNUP TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT ACCESS
The best way to discover these and other powerful features is to spend time playing with LeadBoxer. Click the button below to start a free trial.